Family First Federal Credit Union is a financial institution made up of people who take pride in making a difference in the lives our members and the communities we serve. We offer exciting possibilities for talented and enthusiastic individuals to enjoy careers filled with success and personal growth. It’s in the best interest of our members and our Credit Union to employ extraordinary people who can provide extraordinary service. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, we want to talk with you!
Responsible for directing and administering the operational efforts of the branch. Ensures established policies and procedures are followed. Oversees provision of a full range of products and services to members and prospective members. Ensures members are promptly and professionally served. Hires, trains, directs, and supervises branch staff. Performs various branch functions as required. Responsible for the growth and development of sales and market share in assigned branch for loans, shares and members.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Assumes responsibility for the effective and efficient performance of branch operations.Scheduling, Daily Operations in accordance with Credit Union policies, legal and regulatory requirements. Branch Security, Acts as a Loan Officer, supervises and assists with member functions, cross-sells Credit Union products and services, implements changes to established policies and procedures. Actively sources new business through outside calling efforts, working with business partners and cross-selling.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining proper cash controls. Ensure all branch transactions are balanced close of each day, oversees accountability for cash handling and assists with balancing problems. Controls and handles daily deposits, verifies cash.
- Effectively supervises branch staff, ensuring optimal performance. Provides leadership, effective delegation, communication, motivation and encouragement to staff. Supervises all branch personnel ensuring quality work and operations are maintained. Conducts regular staff meetings. Training of all employees in their respective jobs, new employee orientation and cross training. Conducts regular coaching, observational coaching and role-playing sessions. Conducts security training. Determines appropriate staffing levels. Conducts performance appraisals, formulates corrective action, and recommends promotions. Approves time off and time cards.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relationships with coworkers and Management. Handles member complaints and ensures member requests and questions are resolved. Informs members of Credit Union products, services and policies. Promote the Credit Union through participation in community, business and charitable activities. Ensures Credit Union’s reputation is maintained and projected.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective administration of branch functions. Ensures branch operations are coordinated with the Accounting, Loan, and Credit functions. Manages expenses and cost-saving measures. Seeks to improve branch operations and productivity to meet goals. Prepares activity reports and makes recommendations for improvements. Ensures reporting is submitted based on regulations and deadlines. Oversees proper maintenance and housekeeping of building, grounds, work areas and equipment. Oversees supplies, forms and proper equipment for staff. Assists with Business Continuity process. Keeps management informed of activities, objectives and concerns.
- Assumes responsibility for related functions as required or assigned. Performs duties in all branch positions as needed. Attends training session and stays current on new procedures. Ensures all work areas are clean and secure. Special projects as assigned. Updates procedures within area of responsibility. Maintains confidentiality.
- Effectively manages the front office sales staff, ensuring optimal performance. Provides leadership to sales personnel through goal setting, delegation and communication. Sets performance standards and sales goals for FSR’s and MSR’s. Coaches to improve goal attainment and effectiveness. Ensures sales levels are appropriate and effectively utilized. Supports front office staff as needed.
High school graduate or equivalent. Additional college coursework in business or finance preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Credit Union products and services and products.
- Understanding of related legal and regulatory requirements.
- Familiarity with Branch functions, policies, and procedures.
At least five years of related experience in a financial institution, with a minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and supervisory skills.
- Well organized.
- Ability to operate related computer applications and related business equipment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain an effective and efficient workflow.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a professional work environment. If you believe in the philosophy of “people helping people reach their financial goals” and possess the values of Family, Integrity, Relationships, Service, and Trust, we would like to talk with you. Please send your resume, a cover letter and salary requirements to 2520 Browncroft Blvd, Rochester, NY 14625. Attention: Human Resources; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family First Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.