Beginning Monday, August 5, 2019, the hours at certain Family First branches will be changing. These changes are as follows:
- The East Rochester branch will close at 5:00 pm on Friday and will be closed on Saturday.
- The Henrietta branch will close at 5:00 pm on Friday.
- The Webster branch will close at 5:00 pm on Friday.
Our Penfield branch will continue to be open until 6:00 pm on Friday.
Beginning August 1, 2019, the following fees will be changing:
- The Courtesy Pay Fee will now be $32.00 per instance.
- The Insufficient Funds Fee will now be $32.00 per instance.
- A $5.00 ATM or Mobile Deposit Check Retraction Fee will be assessed when a check is deposited into an ATM or through Mobile Deposit and is unable to be processed.
ESL ATM Usage
Beginning September 1, 2019, Family First will no longer be reimbursing our members when they use ESL ATMs. This is a fee assessed by ESL, not Family First. With the increase in available fee-free ATMs, the credit union has decided to reallocate these funds to serving all members,
Family First partners with other Rochester area credit unions to provide fee-free access to over 70 local ATMs through our Co-Op Network. Click here to go to the Co-Op Shared Branching Locater website, click “Locations” at the bottom of your screen in the Family First app, or download the Co-Op ATM Shared Branch Locater app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your smart device. You can search by your location or zip code to find fee-free ATMs and other participating credit union offices where you can access your Family First accounts and conduct your business.