Have you ever asked yourself:
- How many credit cards should I have?
- Should old cards be closed out or left dormant?
- Is there an optimal debt to income ratio?
- Am I better off to avoid debt all together?
- How can I manage interest rate exposure?
- Does it make better sense to get a loan or use equity in my home?
- Are there helpful ways to consolidate what I owe currently?
- Are there better ways to help my children than risking my own credit through co-signing?
You work to get a better golf score and strive for a better sales pitch. Why not a better credit score? Who ever said we should settle for good enough? Having a better credit score could save you thousands in interest and other fees over time. Whether you want to go from 400 to 500 or even 680 to 780, we can show you the principals that can make it happen.
Let our certified specialists help you sort through all the clamor and get to real specific answers that help you!
Call us today at 585.586.8225 and set up an appointment.