Find Student Loans for You
Family First can help finance your current education or consolidate your prior education loans! In partnership with LendKey, we have low cost student loans that are designed to meet your education needs*. Borrow as little as $2,000 up to the amount of attendance per academic year for a maximum of $120,000 in undergraduate loans and $160,000 in graduate loans.
To Sweeten the Deal:
- No Origination Fees for all student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 30-Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan
Our Student Loan Offering
While we ask that you do make a modest monthly payment ($25 minimum) while in school, full interest and principal payments are deferred until 6 months after graduation and the repayment period is up to 10 years. The benefit of making even small payments while still in school is that it helps build credit early and can set you up for a higher, more established credit score than your peers who deferred all payments while in school.
Follow these 4 easy steps
- Complete our online loan application
- Get quick pre-approval
- Send in supporting documents
- Funds dispersed directly to school
Consolidating Your Student Loans
Family First, in partnership with LendKey, can help you refinance and consolidate as little as $7,500 or as much as $125,000 in undergraduate private student loan debt or $175,000 in graduate debt.
- Simplify your finances with one easy payment
- Choose between paying interest only for the first 4 years of repayment or standard level repayment for the whole term
- Quick pre-approval once we receive your completed application
- Lower payments and competitive rates are possible with an extended repayment term
Follow the instructions above to apply for a CU Grad student loan!
* Private student loans should be used as supplemental funding after exhausting all other sources of financial aid, including grants, scholarships, and federal student loans. Federal loans offer more attractive terms when compared to most other borrowing options, including private student loans. For more information on federal loans, visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Family First has partnered with SimpliCollege, a online resource to help families plan for, prepare for, and reduce the cost of a college education.
As single place for all of the best college resources, SimpliCollege is an extremely helpful benefit for students in high school or college, families saving for college, or even families struggling to pay off student debt.