Our Student Loan Offering
While we ask that you do make a modest monthly payment ($25 minimum) while in school, full interest and principal payments are deferred until 6 months after graduation and the repayment period is up to 10 years. The benefit of making even small payments while still in school is that it helps build credit early and can set you up for a higher, more established credit score than your peers who deferred all payments while in school.
Follow these 4 easy steps
- Complete our online loan application
- Get quick pre-approval
- Send in supporting documents
- Funds dispersed directly to school
Consolidating Your Student Loans
Family First, in partnership with LendKey, can help you refinance and consolidate as little as $7,500 or as much as $125,000 in undergraduate private student loan debt or $175,000 in graduate debt.
- Simplify your finances with one easy payment
- Choose between paying interest only for the first 4 years of repayment or standard level repayment for the whole term
- Quick pre-approval once we receive your completed application
- Lower payments and competitive rates are possible with an extended repayment term
Follow the instructions above to apply for a CU Grad student loan!
* Private student loans should be used as supplemental funding after exhausting all other sources of financial aid, including grants, scholarships, and federal student loans. Federal loans offer more attractive terms when compared to most other borrowing options, including private student loans. For more information on federal loans, visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.