Online & Mobile Banking
Account Access When & Where You Need It Most
Manage your finances from anywhere and on any device
Not already a member of Family First? Join us today!
Convenience right at your fingertips
Some of the great things your can do:
- Track balances in your savings account, checking account, or loans
- View all your transactions and cleared checks
- Sort Transactions by amounts, dates or check numbers
- Transfer Funds and schedule loan payments
- Get your statements electronically
- Sign up for online bill pay
- And more!
Still wanting more?
Download our Mobile App!
The Family First mobile app brings anytime access to your mobile device. By downloading our free app, you will be able to:
- Check account balances
- Take a picture of a check to deposit it into your account
- Pay bills with new upgraded eBills (see below!)
- Locate the nearest branches or ATM’s
- And more!
Handling your Finances is About to Get Easier
Enroll in Online Banking Today
How to enroll in Online Banking in three easy steps:
1. If this is your first time enrolling, your USERNAME will be your member ID. (Your member ID is your main account number.)
2. Your PASSWORD is the four-digit PIN assigned to you when you first sign up for your account. See below.
3. After you log in, you will be asked to set a permanent USERNAME and PASSWORD that is more convenient for you to remember. Your new password will have to be a minimum of 8 characters and include at least one letter, number and symbol.
If you don’t log into your online account for 6 months, your online services will be deactivated.