Certificates of Deposit are currently not appearing in Home Banking and our Mobile App. Our vendor is aware of this and is working to fix the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Hours Changes: Beginning the week of Jan. 4, 2021, the Penfield Branch and the Call Center will be closing at 5:00 pm on Fridays and the Henrietta Branch will be closed on Saturdays.
Attention: Online banking may be temporarily unavailable on Dec. 4th, 2020 due to scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For immediate assistance, please call or text us at 585.586.8225
|First Checking Pinnacle||First Checking|
|High Yield Interest|
|Visa Debit Card|
|First Box of Checks|
At Family First Credit Union, our Pinnacle Checking pays YOU 1.00% interest on balances up to $10,000. You might be thinking, “Okay…what’s the catch? What’s the fee?” No catch. No fee. Just one of the highest dividends in Monroe County for members who meet some really simple requirements.
What our members love about First Checking Pinnacle:
*See Checking Account rates page for full details.
Our First Checking account is a great no nonsense checking account. Enjoy free checking that includes benefits like a free debit card, your first box of checks, and 24-hour access to online banking. We’ve worked hard to make this one easy for you.
What our members love about First Checking:
At Family First, it’s easier than ever to access funds from your checking account! We participate in a shared ATM and branching network that allows surcharge FREE access to ATMs and allows you to handle your finances at other credit unions across the country… just one of the perks of being part of our Family.
1. Select the best checking account for you.
2. Receive your debit card. Earn cash rewards from local and national retailers when you use your Family First Visa® Debit Card. In addition to Family First ATMs, this card will give you access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the country though our CO-OP partnership
3. Change your direct deposit. We can help change direct deposit to your new checking account. It’s easy! Click here to access a direct deposit form.
4. Reassign automatic payments and bills. We will help you set up online account access, and then reassign any automatic bill payments to your new checking account.
5. Convenient E-statement access through home banking. As part of the convenience of online access you can view up to 18 months of your statement for free.
Ready to get started or have questions? Give us a call at 585.586.8825 or stop in to any of our convenient branches today for a 30-minute appointment and take advantage of everything our FREE checking accounts offer.