Family First has four branches conveniently located around Monroe County.
Shared Branching Locations
As a member you can also access our shared branch network and do your banking at over 5000 nationwide locations surcharge free.
Family First members can take advantage of hundreds of surcharge-free ATM locations throughout the Greater Rochester area and the nation. Search our NATIONAL network of almost 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
In the local Rochester area, all ATMs from the following credit unions are also FREE to Family First members:
- Advantage FCU
- Fairport FCU
- Family First NY FCU
- Pittsford FCU
- Reliant Community FCU
- St. Pius X FCU
- The Summit FCU
Note: The ATMs at our branches no longer use deposit envelopes. When depositing cash or checks, you can now simply put those items in the deposit slot without a deposit envelope.
2017 Branch Closings
- New Year's Day: Monday, January 2
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 16
- President's Day: Monday, February 20
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29
- Independence Day: Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, September 4
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 9
- Veterans Day (observed): Friday, November 10
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 23
- Day After Thanksgiving: Friday, November 24; Closing at 3 pm
- Christmas Day: Monday, December 25
In addition to our branch locations, you can also utilize Shared Branching, our ATM Network, On Line Home Banking and the iTalk phone system to access your money.
If you need to make a deposit after hours, use our night Deposit. Your business will be transacted the next morning (Night Deposit available at East Rochester, Penfield and Webster offices).
Free iTalk Automated Telephone Banking Service
585.586.8225 option 2
Check your balance, review your transactions or complete a transfer from any touch-tone phone at any time. Call toll free 800.356.1101, and press 2. All you need is your Account Number and your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to conveniently perform secure transactions by phone.
For the Automated Telephone Banking Menu, click here