Sure, a bonus to open a new checking account at some other bank sounds good, until you remember that Family First will pay you as much as $200 each year with First Checking Pinnacle. Our First Checking Pinnacle is a premier checking account, giving out one of the highest dividends in Monroe County to members who meet the requirements. This account pays you back for taking advantage of Family First services.
- Free E-Services: On-line Baking, E-Statements, On-line Bill Pay, On-line Check Copies
- Your first box of checks is free upon opening your First Checking Pinnacle account.
- A VISA Debit Card is issued at account opening
- All Family First ATM transactions are FREE
- Member Relationship Levels determine free out of network ATM transactions
- No minimum balance required and no monthly fee
- 2% APY*. Dividends are compounded daily and credited monthly; rates based on average daily balance. See Rates for details.
- To obtain the APY, member must have $250 in direct deposit each month, 12 signature based debit card transactions (processed as credit) per month, and enrollment in online banking and e-statements.
- Interest earned on balances up to $10,000.00
- If all requirements to earn interest in any given month are not made, there are no fees and there is no dividend distributed for that month.
Ready to get started? It's easy to earn up to $200 a year in interest. Stop into any of our branches or call 585.586.8225 and let any of our financial services representatives know you're interested in setting up a checking account, and they'll take care of you from there!
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield and is accurate as of 7/1/2014 and subject to change. The APY on balances of $10,000.01 and above is .10%. Rates may change after account is opened. Requirements to earn interest on High Yield Checking include 12 signature based debit card transactions (excluding POS and ATM transactions), e-statement with a valid email address, direct deposit of at least $250 each month (excludes transfers to/from Family First shares or loans). If the requirements are not met, the rate will be 0.00% (APY) on entire balance for the month. Requirements are calculated for each calendar month. Fees may reduce earnings on account.