Fixed Rate Mortgages
Are you looking for the security of a fixed interest rate and monthly payment?
Make your budgeting easier with a traditional fixed-rate mortgage. Because your rate is locked in for the entire term of your loan, you can have peace of mind knowing your principal & interest portion of your payment will never increase. Whether it’s to purchase a home or refinance an existing loan, your best home lending options are here.
- Fixed terms of 5 to 30 years.
- Down payment requirements of 5% or more.
- Refinancing available, including cash out, so you can access your home’s equity for remodeling projects, debt consolidation and life’s other expenses.
- First-time homebuyer programs offering additional flexibility and grant options for down-payment and closing costs assistance are available.
- Available for owner-occupied homes including condominiums and townhomes located in New York.
- Financing also available for vacation homes and investment properties.
Some Fixed Rate Mortgages require Mortgage Insurance Premiums. Here at Family First FCU, we offer several options including a “Piggyback Loan”. Let us explain and find the best options that can explain benefits and draw backs from a loan with PMI.
- Setting up your payment to automatically be taken from your Savings or Checking account here at Family First FCU
- Pay your own Real Estate Taxes or Home Owners Insurance? No problem, or skip the chore and let us take care of that too!
- It’s an easy and an inexpensive way to be free from your mortgage in 5 Years.